We will find a solution to your issue.
David recently joined PKF O’Connor Davies, LLP as a result of their merger with Stanley Marks & Company, LLP. He has 38 years experience in the healthcare field including extensive experience working with over 300 physicians and medical practices of all sizes to provide a variety of accounting, tax and consulting services. He also works with physicians and hospitals on structuring the sale of practices and reviewing practice agreements. Apart from healthcare, David has special expertise in real estate, financing, estate planning and assists clients with comprehensive tax and personal financial planning services.
David is an active member of the community, having served on a number of charitable boards, including St. Luke’s Cornwall Hospital where he was the Chairman of the Finance Committee for 15 years. Prior to joining Stanley Marks David worked for Deloitte.
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Private Foundation Board Member
- Served as a Member of the Board of Trustees St. Luke’s Cornwall Hospital, McQuade Foundation, Greater Hudson Valley Health System and other privately held corporations.
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)