David Plutner is a Manager at PKF O’Connor Davies with more than 10 years of cybersecurity experience, discovering, securing and managing client information risk.
David specializes in the areas of penetration testing, adversary emulation, information threat and vulnerability management. He also works with clients on PCI-DSS compliance, SOX 404 IT Controls, HIPAA, COBIT and NIST. He serves a wide range of industries including commercial entities, hospitality, not-for-profit, governmental, healthcare, private schools and higher education.
David has helped many organizations discover, remediate and manage the threats/vulnerabilities within their computer network. He is committed to assisting clients protect their data’s confidentiality, integrity and availability.
Professional Affiliations &
- The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA)
- International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants (EC-Council)
- CompTIA Security Plus (Sec+)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- SUNY Farmingdale State College, Bachelor of Science degree in Security Systems