Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
"I have spent many years as a tax professional, both in public accounting and as VP of Tax for a large corporation. Through my experience, I have gained considerable insight as to the pressures our clients face. This wisdom assists me in guiding them to solutions not previously considered."
Dean M. Hottle II has more than 30 years of experience in public accounting. He specializes in consulting for multi-national corporate groups on a variety of tax matters, such as tax planning, corporate sales tax, income/franchise taxes, payroll taxes, state and local incentive tax credits and personal income taxes.
Throughout his career, Dean has represented a vast spectrum of clients; the list includes manufacturing and service companies, retailers and distributors, professional firms, electronic media and various building contractors. He has experience in handling federal and state tax controversies at all levels, from audit through protest, and communicates regularly with the Internal Revenue Service and the New York State, Connecticut State and New York City Departments of Revenue and Finance.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Association of Certified Public Accountants (AACPA)
- Forensic and Valuation Services Center
- Business Valuation Accreditation
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Connecticut State Society of Certified Public Accountants (CSSPA)
- Pennsylvania State Society of Certified Public Accountants (PSSCPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania)