Clients have goals and I take the time to help them achieve those goals by listening and understanding their needs.
Donald Perl is a Partner of the firm with more than 30 years of accounting and tax experience. He provides services to individuals, trust and estates, corporations and partnerships. His clients represent a wide range of industries, including real estate, family partnerships, hedge funds, wholesale distribution, medical practices and funeral homes.
Prior to joining PKF O’Connor Davies, Don was a co-founding partner of an accounting and advisory firm in Westchester County.
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of CPAs (NYSSCPA)
- Former Treasurer, Music for Autism
- Board Member Emeritus, Music for Autism
- Former Treasurer, Hampshire Country Club
- Former Treasurer, Brookridge Home Owners Association
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)