Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
"Clients have goals and I take the time to help them achieve those goals by listening and understanding their needs."
Donald Perl has more than 30 years of accounting and tax experience. He provides services to individuals, trust and estates, corporations and partnerships. His clients represent a wide range of industries, including real estate, family partnerships, hedge funds, wholesale distribution, medical practices and funeral homes.
Prior to joining the Firm, Don was a co-founding partner of an accounting and advisory firm in Westchester County.
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Former Treasurer, Music for Autism
- Board Member Emeritus, Music for Autism
- Former Treasurer, Hampshire Country Club
- Former Treasurer, Brookridge Home Owners Association
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)