Edmond P. Brady
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
"My clients can always count on me to be accessible and responsive to their needs and concerns. I consider it a privilege to provide quality services to our clients."
Edmond P. Brady has more than 30 years of experience in public accounting. Ed is known industry-wide as an expert in providing services for 300 unions and not-for-profits, including annuity funds and welfare benefit plans. He is also known for his review and analysis of medical, optical, dental, disability, and life insurance plans for unions. Ed analyzed and calculated savings and costs associated with the Early Retirement Bill for Police Department and Fire Department Unions.
Ed has worked with attorneys and labor relation consultants during negotiations and interest arbitration. He has represented clients before the IRS, U.S. Department of Labor, Attorney General’s Office, District Attorney’s Office, Prosecutor’s Office and Internal Affairs of Police Departments.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MassCPAs)
- Certified Public Accountant (New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts)