Senior Tax Manager
Elisha Brestovansky is a Senior Tax Manager at PKF O’Connor Davies and has more than 8 years of experience in public accounting. She specializes in all aspects of taxation and tax compliance.
Elisha serves a multitude of business entities including corporations, partnerships, multi-state groups, trusts and estates, non-profit organizations and individual clients. She also has expertise with clients in the manufacturing, transportation, construction, and international sectors.
As an extension of her role at the Firm, Elisha trains junior to senior-level tax colleagues on important tax-related topics.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Board Member & Secretary, Mid-Hudson Chapter
- Committee Member, C-Corporation Committee
- Leadership – Orange Young Professional Development Program
- Committee Member
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- Leadership Orange Signature Program Graduate
- NYSSCPA Leadership Institute Graduate
- Mount St. Mary College, Master of Business Administration degree
- SUNY New Paltz, Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting
- Dutchess Community College, Associate in Applied Science degree in Business Administration