My approach to client service is simple; be professional, knowledgeable and accessible at all times. Being part of a first class organization allows me access to the Firm's many resources, which ultimately assist me in meeting the needs of my clients.
George Whitehead is a Partner of PKF O’Connor Davies, LLP and has nearly 20 years of audit and business advisory experience.
Servicing a wide range of public and private companies, George has extensive expertise within the manufacturing, distribution, technology, apparel and construction industries. He is also particularly knowledgeable in the areas of due diligence and business combinations, as well as cross-border operations.
George remains active in a number of professional organizations, both regionally and nationally.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member, Junior Achievement of the Hudson Valley, Inc.
- Member, Business Council of Westchester
- Member, ACG CT
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- Pace University, Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Public Accounting