Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“My ability to be analytical and to also think creatively is a great asset to our clients. Gaining their trust and providing practical advice is incredibly rewarding.”
Jay has over 35 years of diversified experience in public accounting. He is a trusted advisor to entrepreneurs and closely-held businesses and excels in offering advice and solutions that are finely tuned to his clients’ specific situations.
Jay focuses on tax planning and compliance as well as consulting. He works with many clients in the areas of real estate, medical and dental and other professional services. He also works closely with musicians, artists, authors and those in other creative fields.
Coupled with his business skills, Jay’s liberal arts background helps him to think creatively and to successfully communicate difficult tax and accounting concepts to his clients.
Jay has also taught numerous MBA and BS accounting courses at Centenary University in New Jersey.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Business Network International (BNI), Hoboken/Weehawken, NJ Chapter
- International Bluegrass Music Association (IBMA)
- Certified Public Accountant (New York, New Jersey)