Judith A. Meier
Principal, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“I am dedicated to building a team that supports the Firm and helps us achieve our strategic goals. I am most proud of my commitment to client service.”
Judy has over 25 years of experience in accounting. Judy specializes in areas such as accounting and financial management, human resources, information technology, personnel administration and general Firm operations. She oversees the division’s financial operations including tax reporting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and financial reporting to Partners.
Judy is responsible for compliance with local, state and federal government tax filings and reporting requirements of the Firm.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MassCPAs)
- Certified Public Accountant (Massachusetts)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Northeastern University, Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and Accounting, cum laude