Keith S. Balla
No one cares more for my clients than I do, and my clients acknowledge that I deliver exceptional results all the time.
Keith S. Balla is a partner of the firm and has more than 25 years of experience in financial disputes, commercial damage calculations, fraud investigations, contract disputes, operational and efficiency reviews, valuations, and business succession planning.
Keith is involved with the Firm’s Government and Business Litigation groups. His in-depth auditing and investigative accounting background extends to clients in both the public and private sectors.
A frequent speaker, Keith shares his forensic investigating knowledge with others and has appeared on several broadcast news segments as an authority on various tax and white-collar crime investigation issues. He is also part of an array of accredited industry and law organizations in New Jersey.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Former Trustee of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Past President of the New Jersey Board of Accountancy
- Member of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Associate-Certified Fraud Examiners Association
- Associate- International Network of Boutique Law Firms (INBLF)
- Member of the Gateway Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Commerce and Industry Association of New Jersey
- Co-Chair of Forensics and Litigation Services committee of TIAG (The International Accounting Group), a worldwide network of quality accounting firms
- Past Treasurer of the Island Beach State Park Preservation Foundation, Inc.
- Founder of the African American Cultural and Education Center, Inc.
- Past Treasurer of the Drumthwacket Foundation
- Past Teasurer of the SELC District Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
- Former Board of Director of the Newark YMCA
- President of the Zion Lutheran Church, Clark, New Jersey
- Past-President of the Rotary Club, Newark, New Jersey
- Certified Public Accountant in the States of New Jersey and New York
- Public School Accountant in the State of New Jersey
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)