Each client is an individual and not the sum of his or her statistics. I am mindful that while certain principles of financial and business advice apply to all situations, I am advising a unique individual and I should not recommend a one size fits all solution.
Ken Mersel is a Partner of the Firm and has more than 40 years of experience working in public accounting as a CPA. Ken has extensive experience working with doctors, dentists, attorneys, artists, professional recruiting firms, entertainment and real estate professionals and other entrepreneurs in their business ventures and advising in the matters of their personal wealth and succession, estate and retirement planning.
Ken has served as the Treasurer of the New York Center For Children since it opened its doors in 1995 as a child friendly center providing free services to victims of child abuse and their families.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Treasurer, New York Center For Children
- Member of the U.S.-German, U.S.-French, British American and U.S.-China Chambers of Commerce
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)