“My goal is not only to perform the services our clients need, but also to help their business achieve full potential.”
Kenneth Sumsky has 10 years of experience in public accounting. He currently focuses on accounting and auditing services for both private and publicly held commercial clients across various industries including cannabis, consumer products, technology, fashion and clean energy.
Kenneth serves his clients by providing effective communication to ensure his engagements are completed timely, accurately and efficiently. He extensively researches accounting guidance so he is able to advise his clients on navigating through changes to their financial reporting. He also coordinates tax services that his clients may need and is available to organize any required additional client advisory services.
Kenneth is an author and contributor to the Firm’s Thought Leadership series.
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Boston University, Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting