By taking the initiative to provide custom solutions for my clients, I gain not only their professional trust, but also their cooperation.
Kerri Rawcliffe is a Partner at PKF O’Connor Davies with nearly 20 years of experience in private and public accounting. Prior to her focus on tax, Kerri spent four years in auditing including pension audits. This experience has led to her well-rounded knowledge of both the audit and tax sides of accounting, bringing an added value to each engagement.
Kerri started her career working at a private company in the tax group. She took that valuable experience and joined the Firm on the audit team, working on commercial audits as well as private clubs, and then moved on to focus her time on the tax side of the engagement.
Kerri has developed expertise in individual taxation, not-for-profit organizations, taxation of closely-held businesses in various industries and tax-exempt entities with a strong focus on the hospitality industry specializing in private clubs. She is also active with the Firm’s Women’s Initiative Network.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA)
- Vice President – The New England Chapter of Private Club Controllers (HFTP)
- Co-Chair – RI Society Woman’s Council
- Treasurer – Swamp Meadow Community Theater
- Certified Public Accountant (Rhode Island)