When the client comes first, the professional relationship will last.
Marco Chong is a tax manager at PKF O’Connor Davies. He has over 10 years of experience providing tax advisory, planning and compliance services. Prior to joining the firm, he was on the tax staff of a “Big Four” accounting firm.
Marco services clients in varied industry sectors that operate both from within and outside the United States. He also specializes in international taxation for global employees.
He is an instructor in the firm’s tax continuing professional education program and contributes newsletters on international tax matters to the firm’s Thought Leadership series.
Marco is fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (Texas)
- Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) Certified Professional
- Sun Certified Java Programmer
- Baruch College, Master of Business Administration degree in Accounting