Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
"My experience has taught me that understanding our clients’ needs by listening intently and responding timely is how we are able to consistently deliver high quality professional results."
Michael Ruggiero has over 15 years of experience in accounting and finance. Prior to joining the Firm, he was employed by one of the “Big Four” accounting firms and also has extensive corporate experience in various sectors including technology, manufacturing and business and professional services.
Michael is responsible for audit, review, consulting and agreed-upon-procedures services to clients in a wide range of industries — serving both commercial enterprises and not-for-profit organizations. He works on multi-national consolidations and group audits, primarily for privately-held companies. He also serves as the partner in charge of assignments for organizations which require audits under both Federal and state statutes.
Michael is active in his community and serves on the Board of Directors of a Connecticut based not-for-profit organization that provides mental health care to children and families.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Connecticut State Society of Certified Public Accountants (CSSCPA)
- Association for Corporate Growth (Connecticut Chapter)
- Exit Planning Exchange (Fairfield Co., CT)
- Child and Family Guidance Center, Inc. (Bridgeport, CT)
- Certified Public Accountant (Connecticut, Rhode Island)