Excellent client service is my priority. Knowledge, skill, and ability are necessary to provide the best service possible. However, courtesy, respect, and active listening are the intangibles that build the strongest client relationships.
Michelle LaBruno is a Partner at PKF O’Connor Davies, LLP with over 20 years of experience practicing accounting and auditing with a concentration in servicing not-for-profit organizations, including charitable organizations, labor unions and voluntary health and welfare organizations. As an engagement partner, Michelle is involved in the planning and execution of client engagements and the supervision of staff. She places an emphasis on managing the unique needs of her clients and develops an audit approach that is specific to each client engagement.
In addition to providing audit, review and compilation services, Michelle has also developed an expertise in union contract analysis. She has worked with attorneys during negotiations and has provided testimony during numerous arbitration hearings on behalf of her clients.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- Student Programs & Scholarship Committee Member
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Treasurer, Soft Bones, Inc., Parsippany, NJ
- Certified Public Accountant (New York and New Jersey)