Michelle S. O’Reilly
The financial well-being of our clients is paramount. Over my career, I have found that my hands-on involvement, my accessibility to both management and the board, as well as commitment to my continuing professional development, enable me to provide our clients with excellent service.
Michelle O’Reilly is a Partner of PKF O’Connor Davies with almost 20 years of audit, tax and advisory experience.
Her client base is in the not-for-profit sector, including education, the arts, membership organizations, and voluntary health and welfare organizations. She also serves healthcare and varied commercial enterprises.
Michelle is a member of the firm’s Diversity and Inclusion Council and contributes articles to its Thought Leadership publications.
She is a recipient of the Movers and Shakers Award of the Greater Southern Dutchess Chamber of Commerce and a graduate of the Leadership Dutchess program.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Member, Non-Profit Committee
- Member, Board of Directors of the Mid-Hudson Chapter
- United-Way of the Dutchess-Orange Region
- Member, Finance Committee
- Member, Audit Committee
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- Notary Public (New York)
- Marist College, Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting summa cum laude