Michelle S. O’Reilly
“The financial well-being of our clients is paramount. Over my career, I have found that my hands-on involvement, my accessibility to both management and the board, as well a commitment to my continuing professional development, enable me to provide our clients with excellent service.”
Michelle O’Reilly is a Partner of the Firm with over 22 years of audit and advisory experience. Her client base is in the not-for-profit sector including social service agencies, healthcare, education, the arts, membership organizations, and other health and welfare type organizations. She also serves varied commercial enterprises.
She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants and its Non-Profit Committee. Michelle is a past President of the Mid-Hudson Chapter of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants and is a current board member of The United Way of the Dutchess-Orange Region in addition to being on the audit and finance committees.
Michelle is a founding member of the Firm’s Diversity and Inclusion Council and has authored various articles to the Firm’s Thought Leadership publications. She is a recipient of the Movers and Shakers Award of the Greater Southern Dutchess Chamber of Commerce and a graduate of the Leadership Dutchess program and most recently the Convergence Coaching Transformational Leadership program.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Member, Non-Profit Committee
- Member, Board of Directors of the Mid-Hudson Chapter (Past President)
- United Way of the Dutchess-Orange Region
- Member, Finance Committee
- Member, Audit Committee
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- Notary Public (New York)
- Marist College, Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting summa cum laude