Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“As a problem-solver by nature, I strive to help clients resolve complex issues and achieve their goals. My clients can expect candid, open and frequent communications from me and my team as I explain any complex issues that require understanding and action.”
Phillip Elefonte has over 20 years of experience in accounting, auditing, taxation and planning for partnerships, corporations, consolidated groups and S corporations.
His clients range from small, privately held companies to large, complex, multi-state and multi-national companies in many industries including hospitality, real estate, wholesale, retail, manufacturing and service companies.
Phil has appeared in various business publications, serves as a mentor to staff, is a frequent speaker at Firm training sessions and is charged with leading software implementation and technology solutions for taxation within the Firm.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- Long Island University – C.W. Post Campus – Master of Science degree in Taxation
- New York Institute of Technology, Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting