Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“As both a CPA and CFE, I approach each engagement with a close eye for detail and deliver advice and expertise my clients appreciate and rely on.”
Rob Unger provides a wide variety of services including tax planning and preparation, business advisory services, accounting and auditing. He assists and advises clients ranging from small entrepreneurial startups to large publicly traded corporations. Prior to joining the Firm, he was at JGS, CPA, P.C. for over 25 years.
As an audit partner, Rob oversees audits for commercial entities, non-for-profit organizations and large employee benefit plans. In his role as the partner in charge of forensic accounting, Rob participates in fraud examinations and litigation support services as well as due diligence services in merger and acquisition transactions.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Dispute Resolution Center
- Treasurer, Board of Directors
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Marywood University, Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting