Success for my clients is not just about getting the numbers right, but also being able to tell the story behind the numbers.
Robert Cordero is a Partner and the co-leader of our education practice and leader of our independent school practice for the Firm with more than 15 years of experience in public accounting. Rob specializes in auditing and business consulting, working with several types of organizations including foundations, educational institutions, general charities and other fee-for-service not-for-profits including national and international organizations. Rob is a frequent lecturer and presents continuing professional education courses to members of the Firm’s staff. Rob also leads the Firm’s initiative in the use of CAATs (Computer Assisted Audit Techniques). He has authored numerous accounting articles and is a member of the Firm’s Accounting and Auditing Committee.
Recently, Rob has had the honor of being identified as one of the Westchester Business Council’s 2016 Rising Stars receiving the “Forty under Forty” award.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Member of the Iona College Accounting Advisory Board
- Former Treasurer and Board Member of Volunteer NY!
- Board Member of Nonprofit Westchester
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- Iona College, Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting