I believe that communication is essential to a client relationship. Encouraging ongoing dialogue throughout the year provides me with the opportunity to offer guidance and solutions when needed. This has enabled me to become a trusted advisor to my clients.
Scott Brown is a Partner at PKF O’Connor Davies with more than 11 years of experience with the Firm. Scott services clients out of the Firm’s Cranford, New Jersey and New York City offices.
Scott specializes in auditing and tax consulting, working with a variety of not-for-profit organizations including, private foundations, independent schools, arts and cultural organizations and membership organizations.
Scott is an active lecturer for Firm-sponsored continuing professional education courses and frequently speaks at outside organizations and associations. He also authors and contributes to numerous monthly tax and accounting bulletins provided to the Firm’s not-for-profit clients.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)