Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
"For nearly four decades, my goal has been to deliver exceptional insight and expertise on all matters of public sector accounting."
Scott Clelland has over 35 years of experience serving the public sector. Scott has amassed considerable public sector experience while working for one of the “Big Four” accounting firms and one of the largest regional firms serving the New York-New Jersey metropolitan area.
As a distinguished leader in the public sector, Scott is frequently consulted by school districts, municipalities, authorities, colleges and universities, state agencies and not-for-profit organizations. He has been involved in performing special projects for governmental and not-for-profit entities including forensic audits, performance audits and internal control evaluations.
Scott is also skilled in providing state agencies, regulators, not-for-profit entities and other organizations with training in connection with the adoption of new standards and regulations.
Recently, Scott was recognized by the New Jersey Society of CPAs as one of the top 50 CPAs over 50 years of age. He was included on the ALIST by the NJCPA for Governmental Auditors as well. Scott has also assisted school districts in obtaining the prestigious Association of School Business Officials Certificate of Excellence in Financial Reporting.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Registered Municipal Accountant’s Association of New Jersey
- New Jersey Association of School Business Officials
- Certified Public Accountant (New Jersey, New York, Connecticut)
- Registered Municipal Accountant (New Jersey)
- Licensed Public School Accountant (New Jersey)
- Muhlenberg College, Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting and Business Administration