Dark Web Monitoring Services
Far too often, companies that have had their credentials compromised and sold on the Dark Web don’t know it until they have been informed by law enforcement — and by then, it’s too late. To protect against such threats, PKF O’Connor Davies provides clients with expert Dark Web monitoring services which help identify compromised credentials before they can be used for identity theft, data breaches, or other crime.
Monitoring your credentials and keeping them safe from the Dark Web.
Our credential monitoring services aim to detect compromised credentials in real-time on the Dark Web and notify you immediately when these critical assets are compromised — preventing data breaches and other threats before they happen.
Monitoring Where You Need it Most
Our approach leverages a combination of human and artificial intelligence 24/7, 365 days a year to identify stolen credentials and other personally identifiable information (PII) in areas that confidential information is most vulnerable, including:
- Criminal chat rooms
- Websites, blogs and bulletin boards
- Peer to Peer networks
- Private networks, and other black-market sites
The Advantages We Deliver:
- Expert Monitoring – We provide the same advanced credential monitoring capabilities used by various Fortune 500 companies.
- Security & Ease – We connect to multiple Dark Web services, including Tor, I2P and Freenet, to search for compromised credentials without requiring you to connect any of your software or hardware to these high-risk services directly.
- Tailored, Proactive Solutions – Proactive solutions provide real-time awareness of compromised credentials before identity theft or data breaches occur.