Alfred W. Fiore
Office: Stamford, Connecticut
"Emerging practices and public expectations continue to affect the roles, responsibilities, and behavior of the Board of Directors and their audit committees."
Alfred W. Fiore is a Principal of the Firm who focuses on providing clients with strategic consulting services. His leadership experience includes close and direct involvement with corporate executives, boards of directors and compensation committees in developing and implementing their incentive-driven compensation programs for senior management and directors.
Mr. Fiore’s broad background includes twenty-five years with a Big Four accounting firm. As an audit partner in the New York office, Mr. Fiore was a member of the Operating Committee and was responsible for a segment of the audit practice specializing in manufacturing and financial services clients. In addition, he was a member of the firm’s Paris office where he served on the Professional Practice Committee and coordinated the services provided to several multinational corporations by the firm’s European offices. Subsequently, Mr. Fiore has served as an independent director and has provided strategic consulting services to clients across a broad range of industries.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Director, SNA Corporation
- LICT Corporation
- Former Director and Chairman - Audit Committee
- Former Director, Dresdner RCM Investment Funds
- Former Director, USO of Metropolitan New York
- Former President, Greenwich Country Club
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)