I believe in a hands-on approach in providing services to my client. Whether it's sitting with the client discussing financial statement engagements, tax return preparation, or projections this approach gives the client a sense of a team working with him to provide solutions.
Peter Floersch is a Partner of the firm and has more than 25 years of experience providing Attestation Services, ERISA and Yellow Book Audits, Firm Peer Review and tax planning and preparation services.
In his years with the firm, Peter has assisted many clients through life transactions from starting a business, handling the growth and changes along the way to the final disposition and sale of the business. Peter is in charge of the Cranford Office peer Review program as well as performing engagement reviews for financial statements issued by the firm. Peter derives satisfaction in providing clients with the planning needs to enable the passage of the business onto their heirs.
Peter is the past-President of the Union County chapter of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants. He is currently the President of the Honorary PBA of Clark, NJ and is a member of the Irish Business Association, a networking group of the Gateway Regional Chamber of Commerce.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Past-President of the Union County Chapter of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Accounting & Auditing Committee of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Union County Chapter Scholarship Committee
- Member of the Commerce and Industry Association of New Jersey
- President of Clark Honorary P.B.A. #125
- Former Coach and Treasurer of Clark Pop Warner and Clark Little League
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)