My approach to client service involves hands-on guidance and a thorough understanding of goals. I consider myself a part of my clients' financial team and their success is very important to me.
Brian M. Flynn is a Partner of the Firm and member of the Executive Committee. He has more than 30 years of audit experience with closely-held corporations, educational institutions and not-for-profit organizations.
An active participant in numerous community and professional groups, Brian often serves as a conference leader and speaker at industry events and sits on the boards of several local not-for-profit organizations.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSSCPA)
- New York Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSCPA)
- Member, Lakeland Bank Board of Directors
- Former Member, TD Banknorth Board of Directors
- Certified Public Accountant (New Jersey and New York)