Clare E. Cella
Office: New York, New York
"I strive to provide clients with a number of beneficial resources beyond basic accounting and auditing services. I have particularly strong organizational skills, along with large network of industry resources, and am capable of breaking things down into terms that my clients will understand. These tools ultimately help them succeed."
Clare E. Cella is a Partner of the Firm and has over 25 years of experience in public accounting. She currently focuses on accounting and auditing services for both private and publicly-held hospitality, real estate and commercial clients.
An expert in all aspects of hospitality accounting and management, Clare advises clients on both GAAP and income tax financial reporting matters including internal control policies and procedures and operational issues. She provides accounting and business consulting services to purchasers and sellers in both the hotel and real estate markets and is accomplished in closing transactions.
Clare chairs the Firm's Human Resources (HR) Committee, participates in staff recruitment and mentoring, and helps to organize the annual Executive Hospitality and Lodging and Private Club Executive Symposiums.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Current member and past Chair of the Hospitality Committee (formerly the Hotel, Club & Restaurant Accounting Committee)
- Former Member of the Committee for Diversity of the Profession
- American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA)
- Hospitality Financial & Technology Professionals (HFTP)
- Treasurer and Past President of the New York City Chapter
- Member of the Board of Directors of the New York City Chapter for more than ten years
- Member of the Mid-Jersey and Long Island Chapters
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- Hofstra University, Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting