Edward E. Granelli
Office: Stamford, Connecticut
"My clients are my priority. I am dedicated to providing outstanding service, and will always respond to requests within 24 hours."
Edward E. Granelli is a Tax Partner of the Firm. He has more than 30 years of experience as a tax professional, including 15 years spent with Big Four accounting firms.
Ed’s expertise covers a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, wholesale distribution, real estate development and management, financial services, venture capital groups, professional services, oil and gas, broadcasting, and media and technology companies. His tax advisory services extend to entities in both the for-profit and not-for-profit sectors, with a specialization in tax accounting, compliance and planning, as well as examination management.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants Federal Tax Committee (CSCPA)
- Member, Association for Corporate Growth, Connecticut Chapter
- President, Stamford Tax Association
- Certified Public Accountant (Connecticut)
- Central Connecticut State University, Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting