Emmanuel T. Chirico
Office: New York, New York
"At O'Connor Davies, we are in the business of serving clients and have been doing that with a great deal of success for a very long time. As a Partner with the Firm, my primary goal is to help to extend and enhance that legacy by striving to always deliver outstanding service to our clients."
Emmanuel T. Chirico is a Partner of the Firm and has nearly 30 years of experience in public and private accounting. He specializes in providing federal and state tax advisory and compliance services to high-net-worth individuals and closely-held businesses, but also has significant experience in the manufacturing, distribution, pharmaceutical and service industries.
Prior to joining the Firm, Manny spent 17 years in the tax department of a large national accounting firm.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Partnership & LLCs Tax Committee
- Closely Held & S Corporation Tax Committee
- Estate Planning Council of Nassau County
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)