Gabriel G. Lengua
Office: New York, New York, Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
"Companies today are looking for more than compliance assistance. They want a partner to act as an independent member of their management team. My approach is to provide clients with value added service in a proactive way to help their business succeed."
Gabriel G. Lengua, CPA, is an assurance partner with 25 years of accounting and consulting experience. Gabe has serviced many companies in a variety of industries but had extensive experience with consumer product (wholesale and retail) and service companies as well an international companies and mergers and acquisitions. He has also taught seminars on various accounting and auditing topics.
Gabe was previously a partner at a smaller regional firm as well as a national firm. He was also the Chief Operating Officer of a credit monitoring company focused on the retail sector.
He enjoys sports and has coached youth baseball and basketball for many years.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Association for Corporate Growth - New York (ACG)
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- New York University, Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University Scholar