Jennifer M. Galasso
Office: Harrison, New York
“My career has been focused on all aspects of the affordable and supportive housing industry, from development to financing to operations. I believe that I’m making a real difference by the services I provide to these client communities.”
Jennifer Galasso is a Partner of PKF O’Connor Davies. She has over 15 years of experience in audit and tax work for various affordable housing entities including Low Income Housing Tax Credit limited partnerships and not-for-profit sponsor organizations and developers.
Jennifer is the lead auditor for governmental Yellow Book audits and maintains extensive continuing education credits in governmental auditing.
In addition, Jennifer frequently participates and represents the firm at industry conferences.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Member, Real Estate Committee
- It Takes a Village 10591, Inc. [provides support services for seniors]
- Member, Treasury Team
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- Pace University, Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting