Matthew G. McCrosson
Office: Harrison, New York
"My diverse professional experience and background provide a better understanding of the challenges faced by my clients. I strive to offer practical guidance that improves operating capability and helps the organization as a whole."
Matthew G. McCrosson is a Partner of the Firm and has more than 20 years of experience in public accounting. He provides a broad scope of management advisory services to a diverse range of clients, including business finance, operations, technology and performance improvement. Matt has significant experience in planning for organizational change, helping his clients remain on track in a rapidly-changing corporate environment.
Prior to joining PKF O’Connor Davies, Matt held a senior position at a Big Four accounting firm and focused on clients in the not-for-profit, higher education and government sectors. Earlier in his career, Matt served as the Chief Operating Officer or Chief Financial Officer for several national and regional not-for-profit organizations, including the March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation and the New York Urban Coalition.
Matt regularly speaks on the topics of financial reporting, organizational efficiency and operations management. He is a dedicated volunteer and sits on numerous not-for-profit organization Boards.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- Chairman of the Board, Westchester Community Foundation
- Board Member, Business Council of Westchester
- Board Member, Treasurer-Westchester Community College Foundation
- Former Chairman of the Board, Support Center for Nonprofit Management
- Former Chairman of the Chief Financial Officer Committee National Health Council
- Former Chairman of the Chief Financial Officer Committee National Assembly
- Volunteer Council, American Diabetes Association- Westchester