Office: Harrison, New York
"As Senior Executive Partner of the Government Service Division, former City Manager and Commissioner of Finance, I have the experience to serve as a close advisor on financial matters to both appointed and elected government officials."
Nicholas DeSantis is a Partner of the Firm. He has 35 years of experience and specializes in handling many aspects of governmental finances and operations, from budgeting to strategic planning.
During his career, Nick has held a number of high-level governmental positions with the City of Yonkers; past roles include City Manager, Budget Director and Commissioner of Finance. He also previously served as Fiscal Manager for the County of Rockland.
Nick has earned much recognition as an expert in the field of government finance. He possesses a deep understanding of both the administrative and legislative process of government, and is skilled at reviewing annual budgets and developing multi-year financial plans.
An active citizen in local and neighboring communities, Nick participates in the budget reviews of the Counties of Orange, Rockland, Dutchess, Westchester and the City of Yonkers.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Government Finance Officers Association
- New York State Government Finance Officers Association
- International City Managers Association
- New York Municipal Managers Association
- Member of the Good Samaritan Hospital Foundation
- Member of the Camp Venture Boards of Directors
- Former Member of the Town of Clarkstown, Zoning Board of Appeals
- Association of School Business Officials
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)