Ronald F. DeSoiza
Office: Stamford, Connecticut
"Our attest and assurance services are second to none. The experience of our staff, on both the local and national firm levels, provides a diverse, mosaic-like background that is of tremendous benefit to clients."
Ronald F. DeSoiza is a Partner of the Firm and has more than 30 years of accounting experience with local and national firms. He provides specialized service in auditing and accounting, litigation support, business consulting and valuation, and taxation.
In addition to his role as one of PKF O’Connor Davies’ quality control partners, Ronald conducts peer reviews of other CPA firms across the nation on behalf of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He has also participated in numerous New York State civil and criminal cases, and has testified in front of the New York State Insurance Department.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Peer Review Committee Member
- Associate Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Two-term Member, Darien, Connecticut Representative Town Meeting
- Treasurer, Connecticut Maritime Association Education Foundation
- Financial Advisor, Stepinac High School Foundation
- Certified Public Accountant (Connecticut and New York)
- Business Valuation accreditation, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Iona College, Bachelor of Business Accounting, magna cum laude