Hiring and retaining first-rate talent is key to the successful organization. Because employees are among a firm’s most valuable asset, it’s essential to provide attractive, yet cost-effective benefit options.
Meet the Partners
At PKF O’Connor Davies, we are committed to assisting our clients in the development of programs that deliver meaningful benefits while fulfilling complex regulatory requirements from multiple government agencies. Our experts understand the ever-changing financial, management and compliance landscape and make it a priority to stay abreast of new regulations and emerging benefit plan options. As employment laws evolve, we help clients take full advantage of new opportunities while ensuring compliance with all reporting requirements.
For programs that deliver meaningful benefits and fulfill complex regulatory requirements.
Our team provides a spectrum of specialized audit and tax services to both employers and plan administrators, offering practical solutions to address a range of issues and concerns. We also offer representation, guidance and support on compliance issues involving the IRS and the Department of Labor.
Count on PKF O’Connor Davies for a full range of employee benefit and audit services, including:
- Cash Balance
- Defined benefit
- Employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs)
- Health and Welfare Plans
- Multi-Employer Plans
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans
- Profit sharing
- Voluntary employee benefit association (VEBA)
Tax Advisory Services
- Form Preparation: 5500 and required schedules, Voluntary Compliance Program (VCP), Delinquent Filer Voluntary Compliance Program (DFVCP), VFC applications to IRS & DOL 8955-SSA, 5330 – Excise Tax, 720 PCORI Fees (self-insured plans), including HRA plans, ACA
- Tax issues, questions and reporting
- Plan document reviews: 403(b) and 457(b)
- Plan compliance reviews
- IRS/DOL representation for examinations
- Nondiscrimination testing, including 125 cafeteria plans and self-insured plans
- Termination plan procedures and find missing participants
- Rabbi Trust document creation
- Registration statement filing with the DOL
- Prepare “Wrap” plan documents and Summary Plan Descriptions
- VEBA trust issues
- Nondiscrimination testing for group term life insurance