LIVE Webcast: Clearing a Path Through the Loan Forgiveness Maze
The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness Application has finally arrived. It is 11 pages, and has the look and feel of a tax return. The complexity of it presents a substantial challenge for someone not familiar with the PPP rules. The instructions are at best, confusing and, at worst, contradictory.
Dedicated to providing our clients with accurate direction, we have been analyzing information as soon as it becomes available. As a result, we are equipped to help you fulfill the requirements of the application process, comply with PPP rules and maximize loan forgiveness. Advance planning and expert support are essential to avoiding missteps that may jeopardize maximum forgiveness or worse, eligibility.
To keep you informed and help you prepare to apply for loan forgiveness, please join us for this important webcast.
During this webcast we will:
- Decipher current loan forgiveness eligibility requirements
- Clarify the forgiveness calculations
- Present potential pitfalls to avoid prior to application submission
- Explain the Forgiveness Application process
- Introduce loan application support services
Bruce Blasnik, CPA, CGMA
Ronald F. DeSoiza, CPA, ABV