Today’s economy offers a trio of favorable conditions for mergers and acquisitions: a strong stock market, low interest rates and available capital. For business owners considering a sale, now is the ideal time to secure the perspective of knowledgeable specialists. Please join us for a dynamic panelist discussion with leading financial, M&A and legal advisors who will share insights on how to evaluate market opportunity, whether and how to position your company for a successful sale.
- The surge in M&A activity
- Current valuation multiples
- The characteristics of a seller’s market
- The forces driving M&A volume and multiples
- Pandemic-related issues influencing valuations and consideration structure
- How to normalize EBITDA for COVID impact
- Trends in purchase agreement terms
- The factors key to the successful sale
- Common deal killers
Who Should Attend:
Business Owners, Private Equity Investors and Executives, Corporate Development Officers, Family Offices, General Partners, CEOs, Chief Investment Officers (CIOs), CFOs, Treasurers, Controllers, General Counsel, CCOs, Bankers and M&A Attorneys.
Drent Shields, PKF Advisory Managing Director
Jonathan Moore, PKF Advisory Managing Director, National Service Line Leader, Transaction Advisory
Robert Murphy, Senior Managing Director, PKF Investment Banking
David O’Sullivan, M&A and Corporate Transactional Practice Group Co-Chair, Huck Bouma PC