Today’s economy offers a trio of favorable conditions for mergers and acquisitions: a strong stock market, low interest rates and available capital. For business owners considering a sale, now is the ideal time to secure the perspective of knowledgeable specialists. Please join us for a dynamic panelist discussion with leading financial, M&A and legal advisors who will share insights on how to evaluate market opportunity, whether and how to position your company for a successful sale.
- The surge in M&A activity
- Current valuation multiples
- The characteristics of a seller’s market
- The forces driving M&A volume and multiples
- Pandemic-related issues influencing valuations and consideration structure
- How to normalize EBITDA for COVID impact
- Trends in purchase agreement terms
- The factors key to the successful sale
- Common deal killers
Who Should Attend:
Business Owners, Private Equity Investors and Executives, Corporate Development Officers, Family Offices, General Partners, CEOs, Chief Investment Officers (CIOs), CFOs, Treasurers, Controllers, General Counsel, CCOs, Bankers and M&A Attorneys.
Byron Hebert, PKF Advisory Managing Director
Jonathan Moore, PKF Advisory Managing Director, National Service Line Leader, Transaction Advisory
Robert Murphy, Senior Managing Director, PKF Investment Banking
Chris Wolfe, Senior Counsel, Haynes Boone