Value Series on Business Strategy Webinar: Success and Risk Management Strategies for the Pandemic Era
Join us for a direct, bracing, and informative panel discussion covering new business strategies and operational practices in the pandemic era.
Key Topics and Learning Objectives:
Who Should Attend:
- How Internal Control and Enterprise Risk Management practices are evolving.
- Why litigation exposure is shifting to new areas, and how new quantitative measures of the trade-offs between profit and risk are reflecting these changes.
- How client service organizations are investing in new capabilities to exploit business opportunities.
- Why Corporate Social Responsibility must evolve to reflect the changing demands, expectations, and priorities of external stakeholders.
- How family offices, investment funds, and individual investors are modifying their capital allocation decisions and impacting the growth of sustainable investing.
Business executives, Certified Public Accountants, attorneys, and managers with direct professional interests in sustainability, internal control, enterprise risk management and corporate social responsibilityFeatured Speakers and Hosts:
Marc L. Rinaldi
, CPA, Partner-in-Charge, PKF O’Connor Davies Financial ServicesMichael Kraten
, PhD, CPA, Professor, Houston Baptist UniversityMichael R. Littenberg
, Partner, Ropes & GrayPaul J. Sobel
, CIA, QIAL, CRMA, COSO
1.5 CPE Credits in Business Management and Organization
No prerequisites or advanced planning required
Program Level: Basic / Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
For information regarding complaint and/or program cancellation policies, please contact the PKF O’Connor Davies CPE Firm Administrator at 914.381.8900.
PKF O’Connor Davies is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE Credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.