Value Series on Corporate Bankruptcy and Restructuring – Live Webinar: Is Subchapter V the Lifeline Your Business Needs?
We invite you to join us for a virtual panel discussion designed to help business owners understand options that may be available to save their business when Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and other stimulus funds have been fully exhausted.
- Implications of bankruptcy – Chapter 11 vs. Chapter 7
- Chapter 11 Small Business (Subchapter V) and the CARES Act
- How PPP loans may factor into a Subchapter V filing
- Liquidation analysis and other filing requirements
- Pre-petition transfers: Fraudulent Conveyance vs. Normal Course
PKF O’Connor Davies
Jonathan Moore, CPA, CM&AA, Partner
Dean Hottle, CPA/ABV, CIRA, Partner
Cheri Mazza, CPA/ABV, CVA, CFF, MAFF, Partner
Keith Balla, CPA/ABV, CGMA, CFF, Partner
Kirby Aisner & Curley
Dawn Kirby, Esq., Partner