Value Series on Sustainability – Live Webinar: Socially Responsible Investments: Comparing Financial Performance
Socially-responsible investing (SRI) presents opportunities that appeal to many savvy portfolio managers. Generating desired returns, however, requires understanding complex rankings, performance data and other benchmarks. Now, our specialists provide a comprehensive look at the leading frameworks, standards and metrics of the sustainability investment sector. Please join us for this live webinar.
- Strategies for investing in SRI equities and index funds
- Defining corporate performance: rating agency rankings and outcome metrics
- How SRI equity and fund performance compares with other investments
- Comparing the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) and Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) standards and metrics
- Assessing the complementary value of the Integrated Reporting Framework, the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures
- Incorporating SRI data into corporate and investment risk management programs
Who Should Attend:
Corporate officers, investment managers and other financial professionals who are responsible for managing capital that may (or must) be allocated to Socially Responsible Investments.
Marc L. Rinaldi, CPA is the Partner-in-Charge of PKF O’Connor Davies Financial Services, Director of Family Office Investments and CEO of O’Connor Davies Administration. He is also Senior Managing Director of PKF Funds and Family Office, which include PKF member firms in London, Scotland and Dublin. He has more than 30 years of industry experience and is a leader in the fields of sustainable investing, alternative investment accounting, reporting and valuation, due diligence, investment and portfolio performance and risk reporting.
Michael L. Kraten, PhD, CPA is Professor of Accounting at Houston Baptist University and Director of its Accounting, Finance and Economics business programs. He is a member of the Management Committee of the Sustainability Investment Leadership Council, an active member of the Houston CPA Society’s Personal Financial Planning Committee and a member of the Editorial Advisory Board of The CPA Journal.