Value Series on Loan Forgiveness – Live Webinar: The Intersection of PPP Loan Forgiveness and Tax Planning
We invite you to join us for a review of the tax planning questions and opportunities relating to your PPP loan. How will forgiveness affect your 2020 tax return? What impact will the timing of your loan forgiveness application have on your tax planning?
- Accounting treatments of forgiven loans.
- Review of dates regarding loan forgiveness and 2020 tax return.
- It’s very possible that you will not have been granted forgiveness before you have to file your 2020 tax return (or extension) with the IRS!
- Current IRS guidance regarding forgiven loans.
- Practical guidance on how to navigate the difficult decisions you may soon face.
PKF O’Connor Davies Partners:
Bruce L. Blasnik, CPA, CGMA, Partner
Ronald F. DeSoiza, CPA, ABV, Partner
Leo Parmegiani, CPA, Partner
Christopher Migliaccio, JD, Senior Manager