Virtual Event: International Tax Implications of the CARES Act and Other Recent Tax Developments
Join Leo Parmegiani and Kelly Lin of PKF O’Connor Davies’ International Tax practice for a CIANJ Virtual Event about the CARES Act and other International Tax Developments. Learn about the important tax relief from the CARES Act and how it is changing the effects of companies both domestically and internationally.
1. Permanent Establishment and the U.S./Foreign Residency considerations for the inbound and outbound businesses
2. CARES Act — Economic Stimulus through Tax Refunds:
- Net Operating Loss Carryback
- Refund of unused Corporate AMT Credits
- Interest Expense Limitation Increase
- Bonus Depreciation Rules
You do not want to miss this informative event to learn the advantages of tax benefits and how it is bringing cash flow to companies in conjunction with the CARES Act.