PKF Worldwide Tax Update
If you or your business have global connections, you will want to access the first quarter edition of the PKF Worldwide Tax Update. It is a compendium of notable tax changes from around the world, each followed by the commentary of PKF international tax professionals.
Here are just a few of the featured articles:
- Key tax changes for 2019 in Costa Rica, Romania, Russia, Serbia and Uganda.
- Transfer pricing developments in China, Peru and the USA.
- Developments in the area of double tax treaties in Belgium, Cyprus and South Africa.
- Digital services tax in Chile and the UK.
- Controlled Foreign Companies (CFCs) in Austria, Ireland and the USA.
- Tax incentives in Austria, China and Poland.
In addition, the 2018/19 Worldwide Tax Guide is being updated. We will let you know when the 2019/20 new edition is available.
Whether your business takes you around the corner or around the world, you can count on the professionals of PKF O’Connor Davies to assist you. If you have any questions about international tax matters, please contact Leo Parmegiani, CPA, Head of International Tax, at firstname.lastname@example.org or your PKF O’Connor Davies’ tax advisor.