PKF Worldwide Tax Update — Spring 2018 Edition
Bringing together professionals from tax jurisdictions around the world, PKF International Limited has compiled recent tax changes by country for those individual and business clients with multi-national connections.
Some highlights include:
- Key tax changes for 2018 (and beyond) in Malaysia, Taiwan, Turkey and the United Kingdom.
- Interesting European Court of Justice case law in Austria and Germany.
- Value added tax (VAT) developments in Austria, Italy, Romania and the United Arab Emirates.
- Tax amnesty developments in Italy and Romania.
- Developments in the area of international corporate income tax in Portugal (capital gains, PEs), Slovakia (exit tax), and South Africa (controlled foreign company [CFC] legislation).
- Changes to the participation exemption regime in Belgium.
- Update on C corporations as a result of the recent United States tax legislation.
Much more information and commentary is included in the PDF version of the PKF Worldwide Tax Update.
Whether your business takes you around the corner or around the world, you can count on the professionals of PKF O’Connor Davies to assist you. If you have any questions about international tax matters, please contact Leo Parmegiani, CPA, Head of International Tax, at email@example.com or your PKF O’Connor Davies tax advisor.