PKF Worldwide Tax Update – Spring 2020
The Spring edition of PKF Worldwide Tax Update is currently available online. It summarizes significant new tax regulations and changes from around the world and includes PKF commentary and insight on each subject. If your business takes you to other countries, you may want to learn about what’s new in the area of taxation.
Among the articles listed on pages 1-2 of the Update are the following:
- COVID-19 tax measures in Australia, Luxembourg, South Africa, Turkey and Ukraine.
- DAC6 (reporting of cross-border tax arrangements) in Austria and Croatia.
- VAT developments in Bulgaria, Italy and Mexico.
- GAAR (general anti-avoidance rule) in Peru and Poland.
- Double tax treaty updates and related case law in Belgium, China, UAE and the S.
- Recent comprehensive tax changes in Chile, Croatia, Nepal and Rwanda.
Click here to download the full newsletter
In addition, the 2020/21 PKF Worldwide Tax Guide is nearing publication. We will let you know when the new edition is available.
Whether your business takes you around the corner or around the world, you can count on the professionals of PKF O’Connor Davies to assist you. If you have any questions about international tax matters, please contact your client engagement tax team or:
Leo Parmegiani, CPA
Partner & Head of International Tax
firstname.lastname@example.org | 646.699.2848
Ralf Ruedenburg, CPA
email@example.com | 646.965.7778