PKF Worldwide Tax Update – Spring 2021
The current PKF Worldwide Tax Update is now available to those organizations and individuals with business and investment interests around the globe. This publication is a compilation of significant tax changes and amendments from around the globe, each followed by commentary from PKF international tax professionals.
Of the many articles featured, here are just a few:
- Austria ‒ Corona relief measures and ATAD interest cap introduced.
- France ‒ Annual tax of 3% on real estate: hard impact in case of a repeat offense.
- Germany ‒ Increased duty to cooperate in foreign matters.
- Ghana ‒ Establishment of Tax Appeals Board and transfer pricing changes.
- Hong Kong ‒ Abolition of doubled ad valorem stamp duty on non-residential property transactions.
- Italy ‒ Impact of COVID-19 on tax residence in Italy.
- Mexico ‒ IRS renews agreement to avoid double taxation with respect to maquiladora regime.
- South Africa ‒ Tax relief for expatriates “trapped” in South Africa during lockdown.
- United Arab Emirates ‒ Various tax updates: Economic substance regulations, CbC reporting, tax treaties, and VAT and excise duties.
- United Kingdom ‒ BREXIT: the impact on global mobility from January 1, 2021.
Click here to download the full newsletter.
In addition, the 2020/21 PKF Worldwide Tax Guide is available online.
If you have any questions about international tax matters, please contact your client engagement tax team or:
Leo Parmegiani, CPA
Partner & Head of International Tax
email@example.com | 646.699.2848