Webinar Replay: Value Series on Latin America Webinar – Private Equity in Latin America Today: Update and Analysis
The impact of the global public health and economic crisis is being felt throughout the world as supply chain disruption and de-globalization proliferate. This webinar provided a comprehensive review of the current private equity landscape in Latin America. Our specialists welcomed Mexico City-based BZS Consulting advisors in exploring the challenges and opportunities for raising funds, structuring deals, valuations, accounting and portfolio management.
Webinar Replay Link
- M&A activity status and perspectives going forward.
- Key considerations for future due diligence.
- Transaction issues and deal drivers.
- Perspectives on fund and capital raising activity.
- PKF International global footprint in Latin America.
- Outsourced fund administration and CFO services for PE funds.
- Outsourced corporate accounting for PE portfolio companies.
Who Should Attend
Private Equity and Venture Fund Executives and Investors, General Partners, CFOs, COOs, Controllers, General Counsel and Family Office Executives, Business Owners.
PKF O’Connor Davies
Victor Peña, CPA, CGMA
Audit and Outsourced Corporate Accounting
Joe Malizia, CPA
Associate Director of Business Development
Jorge Peña Tapia
General Managing Partner
Financial Services, PKF Mexico
044 55 3722 5226
Sergio Vasquez Botero
+52 55 8003 0135
Bernardo Zapata Silva
+52 1 55 5402 8932