Anthony J. Capellupo
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“PKF O’Connor Davies truly values its professional and personal relationships with clients, team members and the community. I feel fortunate to be a part of the Firm.”
Anthony J. Capellupo is the Chief Financial Officer at PKF O’Connor Davies with more than 30 years of accounting and finance experience across several different industries, in both the public and private accounting sectors.
Prior to joining the Firm, Anthony was the Controller of Initiative, a global communications network within the Interpublic Group of Companies. He was responsible for the day-to day accounting function of this agency division, including the management of the divisional accounting team.
Anthony was also an accountant at Joseph P. Kennedy Enterprises, Inc., the office of the Kennedy Family.
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- Pace University, Master of Business Administration in Finance
- Fordham University, Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting